Ticket prices 2023
Ticket for whole festival (three-day pass)
- pre-sale - 1st wave - EURO 70.00 (until 31.3.2023)
- pre-sale - 2nd wave - EURO 80.00 (from 1 April 2022 to 9 June 2023)
- on site for whole festival (three-day pass) - EURO 90.00
- on site for whole festival (three-day pass) for ZTP and TP card holders - EURO 40.00
- one-day ticket for Saturday - EURO 40.00
- toddlers including stroller
- children and youth up to 14 years
- free ticket holders
Pre-sale of the 2nd wave of tickets (CZK 1,900) via the Tortharry shop ends on Friday, June 9, 2022. Pre-sale of the 2nd wave of tickets via NFC Tron PASS ends on Wednesday 14 June 2023. Tickets cannot be reserved.
The pre-sale of the 3rd wave of tickets ends on Friday, June 10, 2022. Tickets will now be available on site for CZK 1,900. Reservations may not be possible.
Printed tickets purchase on Tortharry Shop
To purchase, use:
- Web: shop.tortharry.com
- Phone: +420 777 839 805
- SMS to +420 777 839 805 in the format: name, surname, street, house number, ZIP code, city, number of tickets
Tickets will be sent to you via mail. If the purchase is more than 200 Euro, you get free postage.
This year, in cooperation with NFCtron, we have prepared tickets for you that you do not need to print.
- At the entrance, you only need to prove yourself with the QR code that you can find on your smartphone.
- In addition, you can directly top up credit for payment with each ticket.
- Topping up credit online directly to the ticket is free and you don't pay anything extra at all!