Dear friends, it is decision day, and we are in business! We thoroughly considered the current epidemic situation and all the consequent conditions for organizing cultural events and reached the conclusion that both are favorable enough for our “local” version to have a chance of taking place.

Dear friends, we came across a potentially problematic oddity we must inform you about.

Dear friends, as we mentioned last week, whether this year's installment of our/your Czech metal feast happens or not, you will not miss out on the latest batch of our festival merchandise!

Dear friends, it is one year later, and we are once again faced with the question of what is to happen to this year’s installment of our/your Czech metal feast, and same as last year, this question lacks a clear answer. On one hand, there is some improvement in the epidemic situation, as well as an outline regarding conditions, under which open air cultural events could take place. On the other hand, however, there are still too many unknown variables in play for us to be able to assume without any doubt that all would go back to normal by June, whereby the 12th installment could take place no problem.